We're aware that residential field courses may be difficult to conduct for a while, so this redesigned field course removes the need for accomodation.
Complete 1 full day of fieldwork experience where students will trial over 20 different data collection techniques with us from our coastal base in the town of Southwold and then we'll travel to your school to lead sessions on the enquiry process, data presentation, using stats, geographical theories, secondary sources and completing a literature review.
Days can be booked consecutively or to suit your school calendar.
- Introdcution to the NEA
- Learning the enquiry process
- Coastal data collection methods
- Human data collection methods
- Using technology to gather data
- Develop data presentation skills
- GIS demonstrations
- When and how to use stats tests
- Using secondary sources
- Completing a literature review
NB: Prices below based on a minimum of 8 students